Abuja Sugar Mummy Needs A Sugar Boy As Driver

Abuja Sugar Mummy – Do you know how to drive? Do you have a driver’s licence? Do you live within Abuja? Then this may be an opportunity for you.

Miss Candy is a rich Abuja-based business woman but due to the nature of her business she moves around a lot.

Miss Candy has requested for a sugar boy within Abuja who can drive her around by day and drive her in bed at nights.

So if you need a sugar mummy in Nigeria and can at same time work as a driver, then enter your email address on the form below,verify the confirmation email that will be sent to you so we can properly document your details.

Then we can contact you from there for further details.

Salary is 250k a month plus other goodies miss Candy has promised.

Abuja Sugar Mummy

How To Get Abuja Sugar Mummy Phone Number

To get our Abuja sugar mummy phone numbers quickly, we need to know you are who you said you are. So follow the instructions below carefully and you will have access to any sugar mummy phone number you want from this site.

1. said

October 18, 2016 at 8:51 am

Hi yes I drive with an intanational driving license whattsapp me +254711909459 a kenyan young strong boy

2. Mishack

October 22, 2016 at 8:49 pm

Those of us who are highly romantic, with soulful passion, yearn for a truly deep,meaningful and loving relationship, hopefully a lasting one. I am one of those men, and I long tomeet a woman with whom to share that special love.am 30yrs young,5’9? tall and college educated at one of recognised institutions in Nigeria. I am highly intelligent, with breadth and depth of knowledge on arange of subjects and can relate very well in any group setting, from casual conversation in the privacy of our home to high tea with the Queen. And I have the quality of upper class style and manners that will make you proud in any setting.While handsome is a matter of personal preferences, I have often been called handsome and debonair.Yet it’s theway I will be able to listen and share your most intimate thoughts when we are home alone that I believe you will find most appealing. If you want a man that knows how to relate on a deep meaningful level with a woman. Here I am.I am a truthful, dependable, faithful, Godly man and I very real.You can find out all about me just by responding and asking. Thank you for your time and attention.Best wishes.email me at [email protected] or call me on +2347031925906 or whatsapp me

3. kehinde

October 31, 2016 at 7:32 am

am here to make you happy as you want here is my contact 07066467983 i live in Abuja here

4. joseph nickname EAGLE

November 2, 2016 at 3:46 pm

08036145432 I will treat u like a special lady which u are and I can drive very well around Abuja..looking forward to hear from u soon

5. Oluwasemilore

November 6, 2016 at 7:12 pm

This is my digit 07068057242

6. Kuforji Funsho

November 6, 2016 at 10:41 pm

My name is Funsho,…I wuld luv if u culd consider me n I dRive perfec well.here is my whatsapp number: 08090822692

7. Justus Etiwe

December 8, 2016 at 4:29 pm

Hello dear am Justus I formally drive for delta state government but now am studying in the state capital Asaba. If think am capable pls inbox me on 08133803137

8. Lakeside

January 7, 2017 at 6:58 pm

I’m willing to do anything

9. Ifeanyi