Rich Sugar Mummy In Lagos Wants A Someone in Lagos

Sugar Mummy In Lagos – Mabel is a 39 years old Sugar Mummy in Lagos. She is a fashion designer for top celebrities in this country and she is interested in meeting someone in Lagos.

This rich sugar mummy in Lagos is looking for a nice guy for a real relationship that could lead to marriage as age is not on her side anymore.

Mabel is financially stable, lives in her own house and run her own business. She is of Igbo origin but does not care about your origin or location as she is open to meeting anyone from any part of the world provided you will be nice to her and love her for who she is and not for what she has.

She has promised to take care of anyone who can show her true love and lavish the special one with money and gifts.

So if you have been looking for a rich sugar mummy in Lagos, then this is might just be the opportunity you have been looking for. A lot of sugar mummy dating sites out there will ask you to pay agent fees before they can connect you with a sugar mummy in Lagos, but here we do not ask you for a dime to hook you up with the richest and classic sugar mummies in Lagos.

How To Meet This Sugar Mummy In Lagos

If you think you are qualified, indicate your interested by following the instructions below;

Sugar Mummy In Lagos

How To Get Sugar Mummy Phone Number

If you want to meet more sugar mummy in Lagos, simply click on the Lagos link on the navigation menu and see lots of rich sugar mummy in Lagos.

Please in other to be chosen you have to make a nice impression. Do not sound desperate to these women, they need to know you are not after their money and body. They are also humans, they want to be loved and cared for even if they do not need your money. So be nice to them and make that impression that will make them choose you.

If you really want this sugar mummy in Lagos, drop your contacts on the comment section.

1. Kunle david

November 28, 2016 at 10:00 am

I am Kunle David also live in lagos and my phone number is 08050690985.I would appreciate if I’m giving the chance cos she won’t regret it .thanks

2. adedeji adewale

November 28, 2016 at 11:20 am

Am adewale by name base in Ibadan I will be very greatful if you can hook me up with a sugar mummy this my contact 09034394822

3. solomon

November 28, 2016 at 11:58 am

I’m solomon by name but people call me akon young money 07084039153 pls whatsapp me

4. Emmanuel

November 28, 2016 at 4:19 pm

I am Emmanuel(kalkulus) aged 31,
    I have been in relationship that has failed repeatedly and it would be a pleasure meeting someone who can give me hope for the future.
    I am fun to be with and can make you laugh that u will never want to visit any comedy show.
    08137424004

5. Charles

November 28, 2016 at 4:20 pm

Good day my name is Charles, I live in Lagos I am young and handsome and I can ❤️ and satisfy her . My contact 08132684289

6. Ebenezer Adeleye

November 28, 2016 at 5:11 pm

Am Ebenezer Adeleye living in Lagos and will like to meet you and give you better satisfaction and happiness, pls watsapp me on 08050252050

7. george

November 28, 2016 at 7:59 pm

Hi angel, am george base in lagos.
    U call me 09075331651,pin 2bc5a058…

8. olayinka

November 29, 2016 at 5:30 am

Hi am olayinka by name base in lagos and I rely don’t mind to hunk up with you. 08159610869 you can add me on whatapp as well

9. Sunday karen

November 29, 2016 at 6:07 am

Please am very interested, my name is Sunday from abuja fct my contact
    09038588792

10. Samuel emperor

November 29, 2016 at 6:16 am

I am samuel, 27yrs of age, stays in ikrodu axis of lagos state. Av interest in her. Nd would love her for who she is. 07066424106 is my number.

11. T.k

November 29, 2016 at 7:45 am

Not just someone to love you!!!something more to it…who knows maybe its it dat interests me even though I need d rubs but I like sugar mummy things n most of all I like s*x plenty. I can satisfy anyone nomata d size biliv…I’m T.k meaning Thomas-kelly port-harcourt base but won’t be a setback to funky fun contact me pls Mabel!!!
    08071409619

12. emlawx

November 29, 2016 at 7:48 am

HELLO MABEL YOU LOOK PRETTY COOL AND INNOCENT THATS WHY I HAVE DECIDED TO COMMENT. i AM INTERESTED IN YOU. mY NAME IS EMLAWX, I BASED IN LAGOS AND I AM A GRADUATE FROM ONE OF THE UNIVERSITIES IN THE EAST. MY HOBBIES ARE TRAVELING, SEEING THE CINEMA, HIKING, SPORTS, READING, AND MEETING PEOPLE.I AM FROM IMO STATE AND I AM BUILT IN NATURE.I AM CARING, LOVING, ROMANTIC, AND FUN TO BE WITH. I AM 37 YEARS OF AGE AND WOULD WANT TO TAKE THIS RELATIONSHIP TO THE NEXT LEVEL. THIS ARE MY INGORMATION: EMAIL: [email protected], PHONE NO: 08067829858. I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU. CHEERS.

13. judekendy

November 29, 2016 at 8:40 am

Am judekendy 23 from Anambra read your articles and am motivated,will like to meet an awesome lady like u,07060423897 thanks.

14. lawrence

November 29, 2016 at 9:21 am

hello mabel u re looking so beautiful I wish we can be together here is m phone noba 07069042501,09072787735

15. Dickson

November 29, 2016 at 9:53 am

No need for storiesi would treat I right in all ramifications…m 23 though

16. kelvin james

November 29, 2016 at 2:56 pm

contact mr sam for sugar mummy connection on 09060400981

17. Ruperto Coleman

November 30, 2016 at 12:54 am

Hi i am a handsome mature male 38yrs single Belizean living in Belize in Central America i am a loving caring person and knows how to make a human happy free to contact me for more information at WHATSAPP +5016009365 OR MOBILE OR FACEBOOK RUPERTO COLEMAN

18. Victor

November 30, 2016 at 1:16 am

hi mabel, im victor, i could say alot here but id rada let my actions speak for me, pls give me a chance to show u how special u r like no one has ever done. 08066894880 call or 24f3c6ac bbm

19. Akachi Emmanuel

December 1, 2016 at 9:48 am

I’m Emmanuel 09033562636. I’m will to make ur desires a reality. Make u happy and “show u love like you’ve never seen before”. Only if u let me.

December 2, 2016 at 4:55 pm

Hi I am Ayaz from Pakistan I do very well performance on bed & make you so happy & I am faithful boy & i want a true and faithful & are you serious contact me whatsapp number 00923123987300

21. hayzed

December 4, 2016 at 10:39 am

I’m from Lagos u can chat me up on whatsapp or u give me a call +2348106608794

22. kusakusa

December 6, 2016 at 10:07 am

Hi am Kusakusa a SA cercmsised male. U can call me on 0733307857

23. rockson

December 7, 2016 at 2:28 am

am intreasted in you and can give you what you need at anytime, but i live in Ghana Accra

24. emmanuel

December 12, 2016 at 5:07 am

I’m interested and here is my number 08109226279

25. Olumide Alex

December 13, 2016 at 3:49 am

I’m Alex by name,resides in Lagos,I’ve been putting up my possible best to meet a nice beautiful forever sweet sugar mummy for a lasting and strong relationship. I promise you would never regret getting down with me cause I’ve been longing for this kind of opportunity. Here is my contact details….08169640732 or you can email me at [email protected]…..Regards.

26. Alex

December 21, 2016 at 5:43 am

Need 50years plus to screw.My name is Alex and i will treat mama well in bed. Please contact me on 08026429111

27. Emmanuel

January 6, 2017 at 8:30 pm

I’m an actor and a creative artist. I’m also very creative in bed. I live in Lagos. 08088761019

28. Charles

January 11, 2017 at 11:29 am

Interested 08151009838

29. Jeffrey

January 29, 2017 at 6:42 am

30. Jeffrey

January 29, 2017 at 6:46 am

Hi i am Jeffrey i live in lagos to u picking me would be great on both sides i can satisfy all ur needs here’s my contact 08185020172 u wont regret it.

31. jeromi

February 11, 2017 at 8:40 am

Would give a great pleasure to who ever comes in..07032965342

32. Babatomiwa Ayinde

February 12, 2017 at 4:49 pm

I am more than capable to do all that you need a guy you can reach me on 08157956293 or message me on whatsapp 08165540090. I look forward to hearing from you

33. stan iko

February 21, 2017 at 8:30 am

Am stan 6ft4 handsome n caring guy if you think you are qualified to come get me.

34. reumah