Meet Melissa, A US based Sugar Mummy

Sugar Mummy United States – Melissa is a US Sugar mummy based in the United States of America. She is a successful businesswoman who has been quite unlucky in her love life. She has never been married or divorced as she said she has never been able to find the right man.

US Sugar Mummy

Melissa who will be coming back from the United States in a few days time says she was referred to this site by her friend who found the love of her life from our website.

Melissa is hoping to meet someone who can change her whole ideas of love and relationship and she hopes she can meet someone who she can grow a good relationship that can even lead to marriage with.

Melissa is 32 years but she is no interested in younger men, she wants someone is over 35 years and above because she says she wants a fruitful relationship out of this.

She also wants to meet someone who at least is educated even if he is not working or rich, someone who will truly love her whatsoever the situation and not people who will be interested in her because of her money or where she lives.

So if you are 35 years and above, educated and can love Melissa and ready to settle down soon, drop your details in the comment section below or if you want Melissa’s direct phone number, enter your email on the form below and we will send Melissa’s phone number to you via email.

Click NEXT to see more beautiful photos of this US Sugar Mummy Melissa.

Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

1. emmanuel

November 25, 2016 at 6:12 am

Hey am here,so much interested in you and you also look beautiful,distance isn’t a barrier so you can contact me on 08149968277 or email:[email protected]

2. Aderemi muqodim

November 25, 2016 at 6:30 am

Am Aderemi abioye and if u want too no me more. +22554832750

3. hophnney

November 25, 2016 at 6:38 am

HI
    we can meet when you arrive at united state so that we can talk my number 0718320791

4. tobbious omondi

November 25, 2016 at 6:44 am

Am tobbious 4rom Kenya, kisumu, 37yrs old ,looking for beautiful woman by the name Melissa,0724041664,[email protected]

5. Richard Sideso

November 25, 2016 at 6:45 am

I am Richard onoriode sideso live in warri delta state Nigeria please I am interest in you

6. emlawx

November 25, 2016 at 7:19 am

Hello melisa goodday…According to your profile and what you desire, i am please to inform you that you have found the right person for you. My name is emlawx, i am a graduate from one of the universities here in nigeria, i am polished and speak good, i have a good sense of humor, intelligent and sensitive, i am hard working and fun to be with. I am 37 years of age and an easy going type. My hobbies are traveling, reading, sports, watching cinemas, swimming, hiking and adventurous. I am an extrovert , but sometimes i do meditate. i dont smoke, i drink socially and club. I am an ebony in complexion, 5.ii ft tall and muscular. my email address is [email protected] or you can give me a call on: +2348067829858. i will be waiting for you. cheers and looking forward to hearing from you.

7. emlawx

November 25, 2016 at 7:20 am

Hello melisa good day…According to your profile and what you desire, i am please to inform you that you have found the right person for you. My name is emlawx, i am a graduate from one of the universities here in nigeria, i am polished and speak good, i have a good sense of humor, intelligent and sensitive, i am hard working and fun to be with. I am 37 years of age and an easy going type. My hobbies are traveling, reading, sports, watching cinemas, swimming, hiking and adventurous. I am an extrovert, but sometimes i do meditate. i don’t smoke, i drink socially and club. I am an ebony in complexion, 5.11 ft tall and muscular. my email address is [email protected] or you can give me a call on: +2348067829858. i will be waiting for you. cheers and looking forward to hearing from you.

8. ofwono stephen

November 25, 2016 at 7:34 am

Hi dear nice to meet you.this ofwono stephen oliwa from uganda panafirica or east africa call me here and we chat more +256 788528608 /+256 791350453 or [[email protected]] am 35 five years and l have been working with american forces in iraq but now am now am kampala city uganda

9. Enddy

November 25, 2016 at 7:54 am

Hi mellisa…hia ma contacts,try me en u wil never regrate…Enddy from Mombasa Kenya…+254718371789..

10. azeez

November 25, 2016 at 8:12 am

Hi you can contact me as well I don’t have much to talk than I promise you will happy +2348106608794 or my mail :[email protected]

11. Emmanuel

November 25, 2016 at 8:42 am

Hiii pretty.im soo much interested in you.i wish to be the lucky one you use…call me lets have a talk.+233243422750

12. Thugangel

November 25, 2016 at 8:46 am

Hi, Mellisa, i c we looking for the same thing, true love so hola at me wen u hav da chance

13. Thugangel

November 25, 2016 at 9:07 am

Hi Mell, its me im above 35 educated n buisness minded good sense of humour, cook n great in bed too so lets hook up

• steve

November 25, 2016 at 10:16 am

I am ready to settle down

14. paulamuesi

November 25, 2016 at 10:02 am

If the only place that I can meet you is in my dream, I don´t want to wake up anymore.I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye. +233576613779

15. Mulugeta

November 25, 2016 at 12:44 pm

I’m agreed &want to meet Melissa.I will give a true love.Or I meet her requirements I’m volunteer at all!!

16. Adugbire Francis Nsoh

November 25, 2016 at 4:01 pm

Hi, I am Adugbire Francis Nsoh from Bolgatanga in Ghana. 38yrs of age and a very honest, understanding, caring and loving hardworking young man. I am a teacher by profession. I am sincerely seeking for a wonderful woman like you as a life partner. Infact,I’m not well but I believe with God all things are possible.My contact number are :+233206331027/+233242211136.

17. Mishack

November 25, 2016 at 7:59 pm

Those of us who are highly romantic, with soulful passion, yearn for a truly deep,meaningful and loving relationship, hopefully a lasting one. I am one of those men, and I long tomeet a woman with whom to share that special love.am 30yrs young,5’9? tall and college educated at one of recognised institutions in Nigeria. I am highly intelligent, with breadth and depth of knowledge on arange of subjects and can relate very well in any group setting, from casual conversation in the privacy of our home to high tea with the Queen. And I have the quality of upper class style and manners that will make you proud in any setting.While handsome is a matter of personal preferences, I have often been called handsome and debonair.Yet it’s theway I will be able to listen and share your most intimate thoughts when we are home alone that I believe you will find most appealing. If you want a man that knows how to relate on a deep meaningful level with a woman. Here I am.I am a truthful, dependable, faithful, Godly man and I very real.You can find out all about me just by responding and asking. Thank you for your time and attention.Best wishes.email me at [email protected] or call me on +2347031925906,am on whatsapp too.my bbm pin is 7AFDF147

18. Agus

November 25, 2016 at 8:09 pm

Melissa Hello, my name is agus from Indonesia, I had no vacation plans to the United States in the near future, if you must know, maybe we would be much better in a relationship that is mutually enjoyable because I will travel alone. This phone I +6281910482999
    I’m waiting for you, bye

19. Ruperto Coleman

November 25, 2016 at 9:15 pm

HI DEAR I AM A BELIZEAN LIVING IN BELIZE CENTRAL AMERICA I AM 38YRS SINGLE MALE MATURE HANDSOME AND EDUCATED I AM READY FOR TO SHOW YOU LOVE AND CARING I AM THE PERSON YOUR LOOKING FOR FOR MORE CONTACT ME VIA WHATSAPP +5016009365 OR MOBILE

20. olayinka

November 26, 2016 at 5:47 am

Hi am olayinka by and am from lagos Nigeria I don’t mind if you can rich me true my whatapp contact +23408159610869 I rely care to heir from soon

21. anthony

November 26, 2016 at 6:37 am

Good luck Sister. Im not quality because im 29 years old.

22. Anto

November 26, 2016 at 8:18 pm

I will appreciate hooking up with you. Am in Nairobi

23. Tosin

November 27, 2016 at 7:19 pm

08036539473

24. Eni

November 27, 2016 at 7:26 pm

+2348066770215

25. Tosin

November 27, 2016 at 7:28 pm

+2348036539473

26. Ebenezer Adeleye

November 28, 2016 at 6:28 pm

Am Ebenezer Adeleye 36yrs old from Lagos. Am a cool and handsome guy that’s ready to make any Lady happy to the fullest. Kindly contact me on watsapp 08050252050

27. hophnney

December 1, 2016 at 8:40 am

HI
    iam a gentle looking for someone like you I really looking for sugarmamas

December 1, 2016 at 12:15 pm

Contact me I am best choice for you requirement my whatsapp number 00923123987300

29. Nkeh Jude

December 3, 2016 at 9:11 am

30. can

December 6, 2016 at 3:47 pm

Melissa iam grad to hear that you looking some one to love ,cherish you, though numbers of ppls have applied,i was broken your figure,the way you look its amazing,i don`t want to lose you .i have bachalors degree in business Administration,and i am 36 years

31. alemu

December 13, 2016 at 8:43 pm

Beauty…+251921035226

32. Ngoka

January 8, 2017 at 2:31 am

Am a banker in Nigeria a graduate single not married like u am 35 years here is my number +2348037804443 NGOKA is my name

33. Ernest Danyo

January 13, 2017 at 5:04 pm

Malissa God has given you everything that man have to think about I developed interest in you. You can call me or whatsapp me on this number 0247767726 I’m Ernest Danyo from Ghana