American Sugar Mummy Has Just Landed, Apply now!

American Sugar Mummy – Jully, a 42yrs old American Sugar Mummy has just landed in Nigeria. Jully who is an international business woman has been living in the United States of America almost all her life.

She is already a citizen of the United States and she is also an owner of three houses in different states in the country.

Jully has been divorced for so many years now and since then she has been into different relationships with whites which she told us has not been successful.

American Sugar Mummy

Now this American sugar mummy is looking to find her soulmate in Nigeria, someone she can sponsor and take care of, someone she can take back to the United States to live and work with her.

All she asks from such a person is sincerity, love, trust and openess. Jully is a caring woman and she has promised to take the person back to the US next month.

She has also asked us to strictly request that only those who have international passport apply. So if you know you have an international passport or you can get one soonest, then this may just be your opportunity to go back to the US next month with this rich American sugar mummy.

How To Get American Sugar Mummy Phone Number

To get more USA Sugar Mummy, always visit this site. Remember to follow the instructions above.

1. david wendot

December 26, 2016 at 7:32 am

Call me, am David :+254719447987

• Manarph

January 13, 2017 at 7:08 am

I believe some chances can be worth taking ,I can offer you all your request and even more. Beautiful, don’t hesitate to send me a quick text whether by watsapp or call and I’ll be at your service. My number is + 233262797833, just a phone call away.

2. Joshua

December 26, 2016 at 8:04 am

Am available for the task, call me on 08066659223, am waiting for the call. Joshua

3. Gabriel Antwi

December 26, 2016 at 12:37 pm

4. Tekle Degaga

December 26, 2016 at 4:34 pm

I m from Ethiopian please call me ,I can feet what you need from me all.

• Tekle Degaga

December 26, 2016 at 4:36 pm

My phone number +2510917094921

5. Steven Anthony

December 27, 2016 at 6:22 am

HI,am Steven Anthony…am a Nigerian,Southeast,imo state to be precise…am 25years old,past out from secondary school six years now,am into mechanic engineering pending this coming year to seat for another ssce exams..am the first son of my parents…I will really,really appreciate you if you would grant me this opportunity to be beside you and by GOD grace I promise not to let you down. My number 07033530605

6. Aaron clement

December 27, 2016 at 6:39 am

Hello…my name is Aaron from Nigeria, If you don’t mind we getting to know each other more better, it would be a great privilege to know you more better. I believe I’m a caring young man who can make you feel young again, if given a chance by you… For the passport I have one, and here’s my email: [email protected]
    Here’s my call number: +2349072707874. I really do hope I get contacted by you. Take care of yourself and be good.

7. dela dennis

December 27, 2016 at 3:53 pm

Hello my Queen please your boy Dela Dennis from Ghana single and ever ready to be good all time my Queen love you stay safe +233 244 54 70 45 am all time ready you welcome

8. Muhammad sheriff

December 27, 2016 at 11:58 pm

Am Muhammad sheriff by name I base in Abj nd i nid a cool sugarmummy dat will tak care of me hear is my number 08141934717

9. olayinka

December 28, 2016 at 6:08 am

I can spend rest of my whit her if she very real here his my contact +2347061605176

10. Steven Anthony

December 28, 2016 at 2:58 pm

HI,am Steven Anthony from Nigeria, am 25years old,young,strong and capable..down to earth and old fashioned regardless my age…the only thing am still here is that you haven’t hook me up with one. i will appreciate it if you would hook me up with miss rose..+234 7033530605. Thank you..

11. Mulugeta

December 29, 2016 at 11:57 am

I’m Mulugeta from Ethiopia,I’m 31 yrs old,young and healthy,honest or loyal.
    So that welcome Jully.

12. sunny

December 31, 2016 at 1:28 am

All Na pure lie, they will tell you send to recharge card before you can get connected, Na SCAM, sugar mummy ko sugar Ni.

13. Denis

December 31, 2016 at 8:10 am

Sweet mama you are welcome, Am Denis,38 year,business consultant based in Lagos, educated, moral,cool and very discipline,u can reach me on this line for more info about me 08028485000

14. Harvard

December 31, 2016 at 8:54 am

My name is Harvard I am 22 years old I was born on the month of june 16 1993 in mary Magdalene hospital,I am single and I am from Africa,Nigeria .but I am currently residing in benin republic for schooling purpose. i am a student of bachelor’s degree in economics in ecole suprienure sainte felicite university and I am also an upcoming musical artist in hip hop, after my university career, I am thinking of pursuing my musical career in hip hop music . I am a well brought up person, wellbehaved,obedient,realistic,caring,loving,humble,intelligent,godfearing,respectful,trustworthly, truthful, kind ,honest ,sincere and above all faithful I hate lies AND deceit heartbreak,disrespectful ,dishonesty and bad manners. but I can be hot tempered at times .the only way I can be hot tempered is only if someone makes me angry or something .but I have learnt how to control my hot temper now.what I believe in love is that when there is love there is fun,there is happiness,there is laughter ,there is peace and harmony in their homes. relationship is something that we dont rush into, it starts from friendship and when we start understanding each other the love starts getting matured it then leads to either a relationship or marriage. In love they need to be understanding, sincererity,tolerance and prayers inorder for it to work out between both parties. my favourite hobbies are playing football games ,basketball, tennis, reading novels or any literally acts, but anytime I am bored on weekends I do like watching home movies, sports channel and news channels like cnn bbc e.t.c . I listen to news channels to know what is happening in the world.i am not always online it is due to the fact that I am always busy so I don’t have the time to chat but if I am free I can always come online.but if you really wanna know more about me or you are interested in me you can hit me up on chat or send me a mailbox for people who are interested in having a serious relationship serious minded people only.

• Alfa Bashir

January 8, 2017 at 6:55 am

Call on this number for discussion 08068177813

15. Ngoka

January 8, 2017 at 2:38 am

Here is my number 08037804443 ngoka

16. mike

January 11, 2017 at 9:36 am

mike by name you call me +2347089957979,+2348132799810

17. Manarph

January 13, 2017 at 3:22 am

I’m willing offer you all of that and even more , already falling in love with your sparkling eyes . I’ll save the rest till I meet you to treat you like a queen that you deserve . They said wishes do come true so I’m holding on to my candle light .

18. willy kamau

February 6, 2017 at 8:32 am

willy from Kenya 0751664452

19. Jason

February 6, 2017 at 10:14 am

Hi sugar,
    how are you doing? can’t wait to hear from you
    please contact me +233548116433

20. fred emzy

February 7, 2017 at 1:28 pm

Hi honey I’m Fred emzy32yrs but young looking like20yrs old boy meaning I’m very energetic and strong . I will go extral miles just to make you happy .honey, I vowed never to love again due to some painful experience this young ladies put me through.please give me a chance to proove myself .I love you

21. Charles Atewine

February 8, 2017 at 10:39 am

I’m Charles Atewine from Ghana but lives in Qatar 22years whatsap number +97474716533

22. Dennis okpara

February 8, 2017 at 7:45 pm

Hi there! I’m Dennis, 25 years old, i’m slim, tall and really handsome, still schooling by the way. I’m very energetic and stronger. I’ll go there extra mile to satisfy and make you happy. Whatsapp me if interested 08111039353