Christmas Sugar Mummy Willing To Pay You Well This Season

Christmas Sugar Mummy – Today we are sharing some Sugar Mummies in Nigeria willing to pay you very well to spend time with them and care for them during this Christmas season. So if you know you are willing to earn good money from loving and caring for an older woman, then this may just be your opportunity. Check out some amazing Sugar Mummies we have shared below.

Henney – This sugar mom is an Abuja based business woman. But the nature of her business makes her travel a lot and oftentimes miss out on the Christmas season.

Christmas Sugar Mummy

So this year she has vowed not to spend the Xmas season alone, so she has asked us to hook her up with a guy from anywhere in Nigeria or even outside Nigeria who will be willing to travel throughout this season with her and she has promised to pay the person handsomely well.

Here is her number. Please contact her only via Whatsapp +2349065976279.

Click NEXT to see more Christmas Sugar Mummy and their phone numbers.

1. Thugangel

December 20, 2016 at 6:32 am

Hello Heney, watsapp no +27737242950 im from durban south africa, hola for a good time when u this side of town

2. peterson

December 20, 2016 at 7:14 am

helo am so previledged for ur post,am peterson 20yrs old,am willing and ready to make you smile from nite to sunset with antic ways so try me coz igot wat u hav b4 its too late,u can cal mi or text mi on +256702160144 and i wil be geting u

3. uzoamaka emeka

December 20, 2016 at 10:33 am

I need heney,Golden,Bently if any need my services.Am ready suck cunt my dear.call +2348134547454

4. clive

December 20, 2016 at 10:44 am

Hi heney, I’m in port harcourt n willing to meet n make u feel good. I sent a request on whatsapp n my number is +2347039640951. Bizzyblaze is d name.

5. facus

December 20, 2016 at 2:12 pm

I will like to be yours, cause am badly in need of a sugar mummy who will take care of me and who I will always be there For Here is my contact: 09098897427

6. Dee

December 20, 2016 at 2:35 pm

Hi Henney, Golden, am always ready to do anything crazy on bed to make you squirt… You will love it just call me…+233554119356

7. dan

December 24, 2016 at 8:46 pm

wishers and talkers are not doers as empty container makes the greatest sound. words are not equivalent to actions.some times those who talk the most does nothing compare to folks who allow their action do the talking.

8. Tekle Degaga

December 26, 2016 at 4:43 pm

Helli please I want you so contact me,+2510917094921

9. sylla harmony

March 10, 2017 at 5:07 pm

Believe it, you’ll chase your friends aways from me once we’ve hooked up. Just call +2348024321345. Ssssssssssweet rose.