Pretty Ghana Sugar Mummy Wants To Hookup Only

Ghana Sugar Mummy – Meet Sugarrush, a 25 years old Ghana Sugar Mummy. This University of Ghana student from the Madina, Greater Accra Region is single and also a bisexual.

Ghana Sugar Mummy

Sugarrush as she is popular called is only interested in hookups. She is not really a sugar mummy per say, but for the users we have in Ghana who may be interested in hookups, we have decided to share this info with you.

How To Get Ghana Sugar Mummy Phone Numbers

To get our Ghana sugar mummy phone numbers quickly, we need to know you are who you said you are. So follow the instructions below carefully and you will have access to any sugar mummy phone number you want from this site.

1. Hap

December 31, 2016 at 9:24 pm

Good morning, i really searching for a good person to take as either future wife or a serious mummy. Am 26 very gentle am interested in every good person whether rich or not, i only need a good person to hookup with ok
    Can contact me on whatsapp 00233576076189 please anyone who picks my number for contact should kindly be in accra thank you. Nick name hap

• Manarph

January 13, 2017 at 7:17 am

I can only imagine what you taste like ..maybe ,Strawberry? I can eat it all day . Beautiful, don’t hesitate to send me a quick text whether by watsapp or call and I’ll be at your service. My number is + 233262797833 , just a phone call away.

2. kakey

December 31, 2016 at 10:33 pm

Hi dear please am from Ghana am interested in sugar mummy connection I am looking forward to seeing one of the sugar mummy who help no bed I can drive her to what she likes someone do me as favor and financial problems to so please am Ghanaian but I don’t know where the my needs will come from my age is (1985) so if are interested in me am ready play with you please don’t worry about my age I know how to play in bed very much my whatsapp number is +233(0)272885560 thanks you.

3. isaac

January 1, 2017 at 6:12 am

Am from Ghana and am twenty eight years of age and I have intereste in you and am ready to praise you I wish you will just try me on (+233)0263309834

4. Alexnder Nicholas

January 1, 2017 at 7:52 am

5. mahmud

January 1, 2017 at 8:35 am

Hi am mamud and am ready to have fun with you and also to put smile on ya face .please accept me because i was here for you.if u don’t mind call me on +233554547945. By de way am from Ghana n 18yrs of age. Have a nice day .till i hear from u its good bye

6. Martin

January 1, 2017 at 9:14 am

It’s hard to talk about myself. Passion is a good word to describe me.
    Most of the time you could see me with a smile. I have a good sense of humor, positive thoughts (always) but also a
    strong character to up stand any situation. I grew up with strong
    family values, so faithful and loyal are a must for me. I love every
    new day with all of the bright imagination it can bring to me… and
    of course every time.i hope to be the best man ever to you. i was born in 1994 and stay in Uganda, you can reach me on +256784762844

• Phil Shahday

January 1, 2017 at 11:03 am

I’m a fun loving young man 👨, always good to be around me, I love to make the love of my life the happiest person in life.

I’m caring and romantic, I express love every where n I’m sure I am going to love u till eternity.
      Call or text me or whatsapp me on 0243728969

7. emmanuel

January 1, 2017 at 9:32 am

Hapi new yr I jus wish u will call me 08148009761

8. sunny

January 1, 2017 at 10:34 pm

Scam

9. Mlamuli Isaac

January 2, 2017 at 11:40 am

0608314589

10. david wendot

January 3, 2017 at 11:20 am

Hello am David from Kenya, 28yrs looking for serious hookup, plz contact me 0719447987

11. Evance Ogalloh

January 4, 2017 at 7:03 pm

Am Evance.Am a Kenyan whow is a 23years old whom is ready to move together with you in whatever condition you are.But Evance is seriously searching my number is 0702674934

12. Joe

January 26, 2017 at 12:01 am

Am Joe interested dear. My contact 0200672612

13. Juni

January 28, 2017 at 4:10 pm

Really wonna hook up yeah,don’t hesitate to whatsapp or give a call if interested because every lady got to be happy no matter what. Will make you get whatever happiness and fun you need.The name is Juni,a guy of 21 and a Ghanaian base too. Just msg me for whatever you want +233575710483
    Will be waiting lovely Queen, no time wasting

14. Francis

February 6, 2017 at 1:19 am

No words for now girl.Please contact +254702245681.Francis.thanx in advance

15. Jason

February 6, 2017 at 10:15 am

Hi sugar,
    how are you doing? can’t wait to hear from you
    please contact me +233548116433