Sugar Mummy In Enugu Wants A Romantic Sugar Boy In The Coal City

Sugar Mummy in Enugu – Meet Miss Franca Uzoma, a rich sugar mummy in Enugu. Miss Franca Uzoma is looking for a romantic sugar boy in the coal city of Enugu who can make her forget the experiences of her failed past relationships.

Franca who works as a nurse in the University of Nigeria teaching hospital (UNTH) is single and searching for a good relationship that may lead to marriage. She is very rich because she has worked for many years and come from a wealthy home. Simply hook up with her and you will be happy forever.

How To Get Sugar Mummy In Enugu Phone Number

1. paul

December 7, 2016 at 3:48 pm

http://ptp24.com/r/Paul Bassey Go to that link and get your Xmas gift mine you this one is not scam, go to the link and confirm your self get, more

2. paul

December 7, 2016 at 3:52 pm

Meet me on 09077441791 this calabar I am very serious I make u feel a real woman love care for you , make you feel the need for bed search in paulbassey26@yahoo.com to know or u can chat.

3. samuel

December 7, 2016 at 6:00 pm

I’m Samuel young guy in south Africa hala to me 0728326386 whatsap or Samuelmanyike@gmail.co

4. Johnson

December 7, 2016 at 7:09 pm

Hello how are you doing nurse……I have been dreaming of having a nurse as a wife so please contact me and let’s talk 08181615014 Chigozie……

5. hillary

December 8, 2016 at 6:06 am

07032596661

6. Karan

December 8, 2016 at 6:08 am

Not beating around the Bush straight talk I assure you that your search will end with me. Contact: sapkalkaran21@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +917405639601

7. Mishack

December 8, 2016 at 6:10 am

Those of us who are highly romantic, with soulful passion, yearn for a truly deep,meaningful and loving relationship, hopefully a lasting one. I am one of those men, and I long tomeet a woman with whom to share that special love.am 30yrs young,5’9? tall and college educated at one of recognised institutions in Nigeria. I am highly intelligent, with breadth and depth of knowledge on arange of subjects and can relate very well in any group setting, from casual conversation in the privacy of our home to high tea with the Queen. And I have the quality of upper class style and manners that will make you proud in any setting.While handsome is a matter of personal preferences, I have often been called handsome and debonair.Yet it’s theway I will be able to listen and share your most intimate thoughts when we are home alone that I believe you will find most appealing. If you want a man that knows how to relate on a deep meaningful level with a woman. Here I am.I am a truthful, dependable, faithful, Godly man and I very real.You can find out all about me just by responding and asking. Thank you for your time and attention.Best wishes.email me at mishackeze@gmail.com or call me on +2347031925906,am on whatsapp too.my bbm pin is 7AFDF147.am from Enugu state and in Enugu nw.

8. andrea

December 8, 2016 at 6:20 am

Hie l am intrested in you l have the qualities to make you feel like a woman again l am strong in bed handsome intelligent smart and creative l am a little bit taller and l know how to treat special woman lyk you my name is Andrea and l am 26years of age and l am really looking forward to meet sum1 like you so for more info don hesitate to halla mie at my whatsapp @ +27 838560404 for more info

9. David

December 8, 2016 at 6:34 am

I’m interested too….. This my number 08138474368

10. Prudent

December 8, 2016 at 6:59 am

Am prudent, I’ll make you feel like a woman, call or whatsapp me on 07038338559

11. otitoloju samuel

December 8, 2016 at 7:21 am

Hi my name is samuel and will be please to meet you my number is 08131111176

December 8, 2016 at 10:24 am

Hi I am Ayaz from Pakistan I do very well performance on bed & make you so happy & I am faithful boy & i want a true and faithful & are you serious contact me whatsapp number 00923123987300

13. OTUO AMBI

December 9, 2016 at 8:05 am

I NEED IT

14. OTUO AMBI

December 9, 2016 at 8:08 am

I NEED IT MY NUMBER IS +22968522759

15. Sonny

December 11, 2016 at 2:34 am

I am interested barking dogs do not bite, just hook up with me and you will confirm 07037448886,from Enugu

16. paul

December 12, 2016 at 10:51 am

text me on stonep279@gmail.com or +233572030779

17. ade

December 13, 2016 at 9:05 am

i have noting to said i just need u 07037688559

18. Stephen

December 21, 2016 at 8:50 am

Hi, i will make you feel like a woman call 0717204549 or 0715629521

19. Jude

January 25, 2017 at 12:12 am

I am Jude from Enugu i need a sugar mummy because am tired of been fooled by small girls. Am 24 by age. I am very serious here is my number:09079814059.chat me up on WhatsApp…