Sugar Mummy In Kano Wants A Sincere Man

Sugar Mummy In Kano – I am really hoping to connect with someone here. I have been trying to get posted here for a while now and I am happy I have finally reached you guys and you are interested in posting this for me. I have been searching for a real place like this and I am extremely happy to have found this site and hope to be a partaker of what it offers.

Sugar Mummy In Kano

My name is Amina and I live in Kano. I am a business woman and I have made quite a lot for myself. I am divorced with kids but they are mostly adults and not dependent on me. I am a very pretty woman but I have not been really a happy person for reasons I can not disclose here.

I am looking for someone who will make me happy always. I have had a lot of bad and painful experiences and I need someone who will make me forget the bad and painful experiences. Please I need someone who can and will care for me

I would have preferred to have left my number but Admin warned me about it and I have decided to take to his warnings but you can follow the instruction provided below. Please be matured people and matured messages only.

How To Get Sugar Mummy In Kano Phone Number

1. Joshua

December 22, 2016 at 7:17 am

I am interested to make you happy, am Joshua by name, and I can be reached by phone number 08066659223 or whart’sapp me on same number. Waiting to hear from you

• Manarph

January 13, 2017 at 6:53 am

I’m willing to offer all of that and even more , I want to show and fly with you in a world filled with rainbow colors . I’ll save the rest till we meet . Beautiful, don’t hesitate to send me a quick text whether by watsapp or call and I’ll be at your service. My number is + 233262797833, just a phone call away. They said wishes do come true so I’m holding on to a candle light.

2. yemi badmus

December 22, 2016 at 8:35 am

I am willing to do what u want I am yemi by name I reside in Kano u can get me on 09064402237.

3. Lucky Mgwezane

December 22, 2016 at 6:40 pm

Hi, don’t hesitate to drop your contacts to me cause I promise that I will never abuse you because I love you

4. engr Abdullahi

December 23, 2016 at 5:27 am

I need a suger mumy whom will care fo
    r me i am a graduate an applicant i am single an i am readyto take care if suger mumy feeling an never to dis apoint our agreement i am from kogi state but reside in edo state i can relicate with reason at any time

5. engr Abdullahi

December 23, 2016 at 5:31 am

My phone no are 07031255109

6. harry

December 23, 2016 at 10:56 am

sugar mummy in Ghana and south Africa need a sugar mummy you can whatsapp us on +2349075181192 am expecting your message you can also contact us to check if we have in your country.

7. sunny

December 23, 2016 at 6:03 pm

All Na scam, I just pay 2000 & no connections. Sugar mummy ko sugar mummy Ni.

8. Pon solo

December 24, 2016 at 10:26 pm

Hi, it will be my pleasure meeting you. U can contact via email ponsaksolom@gmail.com or 08062986310. Thanks

9. oche

December 29, 2016 at 8:54 am

It will be my leasure meeting the real person who will make me smile and I will make her smile too, but the truth is am a kind of guy who make you feel at home and make the world reasonable for people to live; guys I look forward to meet the real and reasonable person who will care for me and I will be the reasons why she smile every day! Thanks.

10. olasunkanmi

January 2, 2017 at 7:29 am

That’s me lol,I think we are Looking for the same things but mine in a woman, Just that i am Looking for a nice, Honest, Kind and Caring woman, a woman that will Love and be with me for the Rest of my Life

11. olasunkanmi

January 2, 2017 at 7:35 am

I would describe myself as very Intelligent, patients,loyal ,kind ,love ,compassion ,passionate , the understanding,sincerely ,honest and I have big heart.. am easy going man with sense of honor, creative, and humorous, though in a relatively contact me facebook oasunkanmi johngonor sukiyaki my number 08135459813

12. seun

January 2, 2017 at 8:15 pm

I AM HERE 4 U 08161138456

13. sunny

January 6, 2017 at 10:19 pm

u can contact me via 08137613131

14. ibrahim

January 8, 2017 at 8:39 am

Contact me in Nairobi 0726474778

15. David

January 15, 2017 at 6:43 am

I won’t boast about anything
    +2348138474368 add me on what’s app
    Would be expecting

16. Francis

February 6, 2017 at 1:45 am

Kenya +254702245681.please Amina call this number coz i want to be happy with you…I love you