Sugar Mummy UK – Meet Kerry In The UK

Sugar Mummy UK – Here at Sugar Mummy Connect, we are dedicated to helping older women find love once again in younger men. These women may have been hurt in the past but here we are only interested in helping them find happiness once again.

Meet Our Sugar Mummy Uk

Sugar Mummy UK

Meet Kerry – I’m Kerry 30 from Reading live with my mum and my cat smokey I work full time as a HR Clark I enjoy visiting new places, days out at the seaside I would love to travel a bit more but not much fun on ur own looking for a normal down to earth guy if any of those exist anymore I’m not interested in a one night thing or sleazy talk so don’t bother messaging me if that’s all you want! I wanna get to know someone see how it goes.

How To Get Sugar Mummy Phone Number

1. Diyane Isaac

December 4, 2016 at 7:15 am

Good day how are you doing please hook me here and let me introduce myself to you and show you the other part of the world and that is love. Try me +27794071211

December 4, 2016 at 7:20 am

Hi I am Ayaz from Pakistan I do very well performance on bed & make you so happy & I am faithful boy & i want a true and faithful & are you serious contact me whatsapp number 00923123987300

3. solomon

December 4, 2016 at 7:24 am

Hello sweet mama hw are u doing hw is everything am solomon but people call me akon an am very loyal care nice am srong 07084039153 am from west african an I always show some love too people around me

• Joe David

December 4, 2016 at 9:08 am

Hi my name is Joe David from Liberia West Africa I’m interested in your relationship this is my number +231770108145, my email address davidsjoe3@gmail.com, you are welcome

4. Ali Abubakar

December 4, 2016 at 8:56 am

Hi Kerry, l am Ali from Ghana West Africa. I must say that l am equally looking for the same thing you are looking for which is a long lasting relationship and not a one night stand. I am a very kind strong gentleman who always want to see smile on other people’s faces. Hurting someone is the last thing l will ever do intentionally. I love spending time with my lady cos l believe she should be my best friend and my priority in everything l do. If l am lucky and you choose me l can assure you that you will never regret it. I am on WhatsApp 00233207577199

5. Nkeh Jude

December 4, 2016 at 4:44 pm

Hi kerry have been wanting to meet someone like you who knows what she wants that shows you are a real woman but do you wanna know what makes a real woman real? . its a real man so why not hook me up lets unveil what the rest of our lives holds for us both . Whatsapp me on 0023777968183

6. Jermaine Kerr

December 4, 2016 at 5:53 pm

I just want a sweet loving uncontroling sugar mom from Jamaica USA Canada UK to just spoil me an I’m sure will make you have some great memories I’ll keep you happy an smiling every time you think of me whatsapp or call 18763267700 18765088212

7. tobbious omondi

December 4, 2016 at 8:11 pm

Hey Kerry 4rom Kenya I can say it might be God’s plan coz thz ma 1st time n i think u r da best of me,kindly get in touch so that we can get to know each other well. 0724041664,tobiusadika@gmail.com

8. Fabian. Mathew

December 4, 2016 at 9:10 pm

+2348073969108 I don’t speak much action speak louder than words contact me.

9. Ato

December 5, 2016 at 7:26 am

Hello am Ato Kay, 25 years old a hairstylist, black guy,
    I love to be with lady who is above my age so I can love her as how she loves me too. Am much interested in her and will love to be with her, contact my whatsapp line on +233245546676, or call or text my number +2764402707

10. Shayankool

December 5, 2016 at 8:10 am

Am a Nigeria militry trained and cool luving civil sarvant but with a hard dick they call me Momoh aka shayankool try me and be convinced my +2348028407306

11. otitoloju samuel

December 5, 2016 at 8:42 am

Hi Kerry i will love to meet you my number is +2348131111176 and email is otitoju_s@yahoo.com

12. andrea

December 5, 2016 at 1:32 pm

Hi Kerry l am Andrea from South Africa l am 26 years of age l am also looking for a serious relationship l am smart handsome humble intelligent and l am also very creative currently l am working here also but if there is any chance of us hooking up l would love to treat you like my queen your happiness will be my top priority for more info halla mie at my whatsapp +27 838560404

13. Jermaine Kerr

December 5, 2016 at 2:04 pm

I’m a poor Jamaican that as nothing to offer to a woman but love so if your interested in receive nothing but love from me whatsapp me sweets 18763267700

14. Filmon

December 5, 2016 at 4:18 pm

I like a confident woman who is beautiful that is you.

15. RABA

December 5, 2016 at 9:30 pm

Hi dear, I think am the only best guy who can make happy for the rest of your life, try me on +256753465754

16. Mensah mexito

December 6, 2016 at 9:51 pm

My dear Kerry nice meeting you am Mensah native of Ghana write this number down(+233246382828)yea that is my WhatsApp Line you can reach me at anytime.thanks dear

17. Jermaine Kerr

December 6, 2016 at 10:53 pm

All does sugarmummy or long gone there post is up as long as lostyear and up to now not any of them post a new picture

18. Adugbire Francis Nsoh

December 7, 2016 at 1:13 pm

Hi administrator, kindly help hook up to Miss Kerry.
    Adugbire Francis Nsoh from Bolgatanga in Ghana. 38yrs of age and a teacher by profession. My contact numbers is:+233206331027.
    Thanks

19. dumisani elton zantsi

December 8, 2016 at 6:54 am

Hie miss kerry.I’m Dumisani Elton Zantsi from south Africa. I m really serious about you. Contact m at dumisanieltonzantsi@gmail.com and start our journey once baby.

20. baptiste

December 9, 2016 at 3:17 am

Hi how are you am from Togo and want to be your boy so call me on 0022899550467

21. Ernest Danyo

January 13, 2017 at 4:31 pm

How are you I’m Ernest from Ghana I want to be your man so call me on this number 0247767726 or you can whatsapp me

22. samuel

February 17, 2017 at 11:32 am

greetings to you my dear,theres nothing much to say,but you are just the kind of woman i have been looking to spent my life with.I most say your size is what i want because am a slim guy.leave in Cameroon,my contact 0023671810144

23. samuel