USA Based Artiste Needs A Trustworthy Man For Marriage In South Africa

Hi Admin, I am Fai by name. I am currently 22 years of age. I am originally based from Kenya but i have been living in the United States of America all my life.

I am thinking of returning to my roots but i have decided to settle in South Africa instead of Kenya and i am ready to get married too.

I was introduced to this site by a friend back home in Kenya who told me she met her awesome husband via this dating site.

That is why i have contacted the admin of this site to help me connect with a trustworthy man who can love me for all the right reasons.

The person has to be someone from South Africa or someone who lives and work in South Africa. It doesn’t matter if you are rich or not, provided you have all it takes to love me i can support you in whatever business or job you will want to do.

Please contact admin below for my details.

How To Get Fai Phone Number

December 12, 2016 at 8:35 am

my name is malik ayaz i am 25,yrars old i am interest in your relationship contact me my whatsapp number 00923123987300

2. johannes

December 12, 2016 at 9:37 am

Hi dear fai I’m thapelo from johannesburg in south africa I would like to get to know u let’s chat on bbm my pin is 2bbe332f

3. Peter

December 12, 2016 at 9:57 am

Hy Fai. My name is Peter. Iam here in South Africa in Kwazulu Natal. Ihave never married before and my hope is to find someone like you to settle down with. Idon’t have much to say but Ijust want you to contact me by this numbers +27733929253. My God bless and guid you when you are choising your beloved guy to settle down with.

4. eke chinedum samuel

December 12, 2016 at 9:58 am

Hi am chinedum samuel am from nigeria i am looking for a sweet mum that will love me take good care of me i give you my word i will love forever even in death i promise that i will not disappoint i promise you with my life thanks call me on +221705836962

5. Emmanuel

December 12, 2016 at 10:47 am

Hello admin,i must commend your good works,more grace to your elbow,am Emmanuel by name based in Gabon will like you to connect me to a serious lady for a serious relationship age and race does not really matter,distance is never a barrier

6. pareto Awoji

December 12, 2016 at 10:49 am

Helo, gud mrnng ma. My name is, pareto. Age 26.From rivers,currently Resident in port harcourt city, Rumuigbo. Please I am very much interested,actualy I need a help, i am ready to do what ever you want me to do. that will make you happy, and feel loved. Pleas just put me to test,weather I have those critarials that you rely deseir in a man. My phone Line: 08164160488, or Email: [email protected] i looke forward to hear from you. Thanks

7. thabo

December 12, 2016 at 4:14 pm

hi iam thabo in south africa iam waiting for you fai just try me dear,[email protected],0797455995 even watsap with that number.

8. Emmanuel

December 12, 2016 at 9:53 pm

Hello admi, am Emmanuel from Ghana n looking for a beautiful n a rich woman to marry n love forever. Can u pls connect me to any of the women pls. Age, race n colour is not a problem.

9. Mishack

December 13, 2016 at 7:02 am

Those of us who are highly romantic, with soulful passion, yearn for a truly deep,meaningful and loving relationship, hopefully a lasting one. I am one of those men, and I long tomeet a woman with whom to share that special love.am 30yrs young,5’9? tall and college educated at one of recognised institutions in Nigeria. I am highly intelligent, with breadth and depth of knowledge on arange of subjects and can relate very well in any group setting, from casual conversation in the privacy of our home to high tea with the Queen. And I have the quality of upper class style and manners that will make you proud in any setting.While handsome is a matter of personal preferences, I have often been called handsome and debonair.Yet it’s theway I will be able to listen and share your most intimate thoughts when we are home alone that I believe you will find most appealing. If you want a man that knows how to relate on a deep meaningful level with a woman. Here I am.I am a truthful, dependable, faithful, Godly man and I very real.You can find out all about me just by responding and asking. Thank you for your time and attention.Best wishes.email me at [email protected] or call me on +2347031925906,am on whatsapp too.my bbm pin is 7AFDF147

10. bright pharnwell

December 13, 2016 at 6:43 pm

Am bright here is contact +260973078484.please admim connect me with fai.i really want a woman to settle down with

11. thobile

December 14, 2016 at 9:47 am

Hi I’m men single I looking women she need men I’m stay @ South Africa I can go anywhere she need me I’m not top one I’m down I respect people also my place work also at home my 47years old also I working at refinery I’m artisan I’m not looking for money I looking Love and stay healthy women I need she can 35years up to 55 years not under 35age she can email me anytime

12. titus

December 15, 2016 at 1:36 pm

Hi, I am Tsquare, resides at maitama abuja. 22 yrs. Contact me through 08145816158.

13. steve

December 20, 2016 at 7:36 am

Hie Fai im Steve aged 30 living in cape town My contacts:0027844639340

14. Mlamuli Isaac

December 27, 2016 at 7:33 am

I’m Mlamuli Isaac Zuma from South Africa,i am single and available if don’t mind you hook me up on this number 0608314589

15. Paul

January 3, 2017 at 9:29 pm

Hey Admin,i must commend ur better task,huge grace upon ur elbow.Am named Paul based Uganda will lyk u to connect me to a sugarmummy who can support en finish university i will be able to do wat she want bt ready 2 go 4 blood testing thnks.

16. Lang

January 9, 2017 at 8:33 am

hello dear gud day you can add me on face book by this names Lang N junior

17. Will

January 13, 2017 at 12:50 am

I want you. Signed your American man. Call me baby 973-573-6284

18. Eboa Ebode Engelbert Calvin

January 20, 2017 at 7:18 am

Hi baby am from cameroon and am rigth to have my wife now call me we discuss about (237)672-966-525

19. enowarrey