Want to find a Sugar Mummy in South Africa?

What is the use of all the money that a really successful woman can earn in a week if she has nobody to spend it on? What is the use of a wonderful sunset at the Caribbean if there is no man’s shoulder to rest your head on while watching it?

These are the questions that very rich and very successful women in South Africa ask themselves all the time but no matter how hard they want it, they simply cannot find the time to go out and date with all that work on their hands. That is why they come to our dating site Sugar Mummy Connect and search for young guys whom they can financially support in return for being their companion and date. And that is where you come in!

All you need to do is visit our site regularly so that any Sugar Mummy who is on the search for a young male companion can see and decide to contact you. Of course that means that you should really try and and follow the instructions on this sugar mummy dating site, leave meaningful comments and your contacts. If possible add attractive photos to your comments and profile picture.

Be careful that they show how good you look, but don’t let them be to tacky. After all, you want to appeal to and exquisite lady. Concentrate on your profile and don’t worry about the fees. Registration at our site is totally free so that really should not worry you.

Do your best to find your Sugar Mummy and that should not be too hard because once you become our member, you will be surrounded by thousands of online women from South Africa who really want to meet a young and handsome guy. Don’t keep them waiting!

Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

1. Lucky Mgwezane

December 22, 2016 at 6:36 pm

Hello Darling, contact me please

2. Harry

December 22, 2016 at 7:52 pm

sugar mummy in Ghana and south Africa need a sugar mummy you can whatsapp us on +2349075181192 am expecting your message you can also contact us to check if we have in your country.

3. Peter

December 22, 2016 at 9:33 pm

Hy am really looking forward to get one. Am Peter from KZN

4. Daniel Ojongobi Ncha

December 23, 2016 at 2:55 pm

Hi Baby , I am Daniel Ojongobi Ncha, I am a Cameroonian leaving in cote D Ivoire, I am very intrested in have a long lasting relationship with you that can leads us to mariage.this is my passport no: 01 64 78 83 Tel +225 56 09 57 94 / +225 09 04 10 92 Baby I will that you call me so that we can start making arrangement for me to joined you so that we can start the year together
    Baby I can give you five good bands non stop,I know very well how to make a woman happy in bed.
    while I wait to read from soonest
    Happy Xmas.

5. david wendot

December 23, 2016 at 3:16 pm

Am David 28yrs from Kenya need a sugar mummy seriously

6. andrea

December 24, 2016 at 4:22 am

Call whatsapp 0838560404 for legit and maturity business tall dark in colour smart handsome male 26years of age l stay in Pretoria.

7. Bradley b

December 24, 2016 at 11:23 pm

Hi there I’m Bradley, feel free to contact me and get to know me better. 0846707532. I dnt mind to relocate to be with you.

8. Bradley b

December 24, 2016 at 11:25 pm

9. Aaron clement

December 26, 2016 at 2:43 pm

Hello dearie….I’m Aaron, on a more serious note, I’m really interested but on a long term relationship. And I would be really happy if I could get contacted by you. Here’s my call number: +2349072707874, one thing is sure, there won’t be any regret, as I’m fun to move with. Thank you and have a blissful day

10. nelson

December 27, 2016 at 7:09 am

Hi I’m looking for sugar mama…contact me on 0839546040

11. John

December 27, 2016 at 10:45 am

I am John from Ghana and i need real sugar mummy hookup serious
    Whatsapp number +233 554 352230

12. Namson c

December 27, 2016 at 11:54 am

Hie I’m namson at boksburg Coll mi or whatsup +27747008891 I proms you I make you happy pls contact mi

13. BRUCEJAX

December 27, 2016 at 3:21 pm

Hi sweet heart, how are you? I hope all is well, I’m ready to offer what so ever, please I’m not joking I can do it overnight and , I’m very honest and sincere guy,frankly I can’t wait to see you please this my contact +255 758 286 739 call 📞 me let’s talk, I’m waiting

14. azeez kayode

December 28, 2016 at 9:58 pm

Mylifephilosophy is to enjoy
    every day of this life as each
    day brings you more new
    feelings and emotions, makes
    you more experienced, wiser. I
    am calm, romantic, kind and‎
    sweet,im kayode by name….. 08163885190 we can tall on whats app

15. Fundani

December 31, 2016 at 2:03 pm

Am Fundani looking for a nice sugar mummy who will rejoice my heart as i will do the same must be someone who needs love whose been tired of playing games who wants commitment as i do here is my number:0738644843 she can call me at anytime please ladys.

16. Justice

January 7, 2017 at 7:36 pm

I’m Justice sasy call me back for more information 0626641689 I’m in capetown wynberg imyself cool guy

17. Sol