Sugar Mummy in Malaysia Want A Guy Who Can Come Over To Malaysia

A 39 years old Sugar mummy in Malaysia is looking for a young man between the ages of 20-35 years who can come over to Malaysia to live with her.

Mary is a super rich business woman based in Malaysia,  she has lots of businesses in different countries including Nigeria,  South Africa,  Kenya and even in some European countries.

She said she does not want to date men in Malaysia as most of them have proven to be after her money.  She prefers someone who is new, someone she can trust and love.  Someone who won’t be only interested in her money.

Sugar mummy in Malaysia

She also want all interested guys to have completed their university education and you must also have a valid international passport.

So if you have all these,  click here to get this Sugar mummy in Malaysia direct phone numbers and connect with her today without agents.

Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

1. Isaac

January 10, 2017 at 6:22 am

Am twenty eight years of age, from Ghana strong, romantic,caring and loving guy, I can make you happy always and I know you will be happy to choose me as the man of your heart. Just whatsapp me or call me on +233263309834 I hope I will be the choosing one

• Manarph

January 13, 2017 at 11:20 am

I’m willing to offer even more, some chances can be worth taking. I’ll save the rest till we meet. Beautiful, don’t hesitate to send me a quick text whether by watsapp or call and I’ll be at your service. My number is + 233262797833, just a phone call away.

2. Laud

January 10, 2017 at 6:26 am

Hi dearest,
    hope you’re doing great and in good health?.
    Am Laud from Ghana , a young guy who has Degree in Graphic and web designing….am a you g guy who has interests in mature ladies like you and so happy see this post….am looking forward in meeting you or having contact with you so we could make things just fine…am ready to move in with you and make good future with ourselves,please contact me or whatsapp me on +233547571313 so we could talk more and know each other. Thank you and am looking forward to hear from you

3. Peekay

January 10, 2017 at 6:31 am

Hi am Lawrence from Ghana +2330561313444 I’m 26yrs and honest too. I’m ever ready.

4. Wengai Sanyamahwe

January 10, 2017 at 6:37 am

my name is Wengi from Zimbabwe and my promise is to make you happy and will be with you always not after your money but to make both of us enjoy life yah.If you are thirsty of love and need to settle down try me.my contact is +263772633033.app me now

5. Filmon

January 10, 2017 at 6:43 am

6. Donald

January 10, 2017 at 7:24 am

Good day dearie,trust you are doing good? I’m Donald from Nigeria I’m a graduate of Economics and MSC is on-going. Wish to meet with you I’m 36yrs of age…my contact no is +2348103497126

7. Eric Agyapong

January 10, 2017 at 7:26 am

Hello dear I dont know your choice of a man but trust me I think am the right person for you .I work as a producer in one of the best stations in Ghana .Iam 25 years of age .contact me and let’s have a goof chat +233579029872

8. ANYWAR RICHARD

January 10, 2017 at 7:54 am

9. adeseko ayodele

January 10, 2017 at 8:04 am

Hi am Ayodele from Nigeria and am here to give you all you need or want if the chance is giving to me my number 07038488128

10. marsh

January 10, 2017 at 8:07 am

Hie um marshy from Zim..I have al th requirements yu loking for caring loving and a passport..mu # 0776354368

11. ANYWAR RICHARD

January 10, 2017 at 8:14 am

12. MITSY

January 10, 2017 at 12:18 pm

Hi MITSY an artist in Ghana known as Don MITSY BahBaah, 30.i love playing football ,volley ball,long tennis and I also love to work out on my slim body to be strong,pls I don’t have any type of degree.HND holder. strong by the grace .i love to be loved ,all I pray for is happiness ,love, peace, respect, honesty in home. +233249737538 hala

13. George

January 10, 2017 at 12:51 pm

Am George the one you ar looking for I base in Nigeria hook me up on WhatsApp +2349098442646 hoping to hear from you

14. law

January 10, 2017 at 1:16 pm

….contact me on +2347065722216

15. emmanuel kachi

January 10, 2017 at 1:50 pm

am victor from nigeria and a graduate of nnamdi azikiwe and 24 years am declaring my interest in being your sugar boy thanks

16. Taiwo

January 10, 2017 at 6:20 pm

I Taiwo from Nigeria my number 08030643167

17. Joseph

January 10, 2017 at 8:55 pm

Joe is my name from Ghana and am single live alone,real cool in bed and know how to make a lady scream. can do it best and well. if you here and looking for a handsome and cool guy like i am then get in touch with me rite away cause i cant wait to meet up right away with my only chosen for me +233262602505

18. Ace

January 11, 2017 at 8:19 am

Call me and be happy.+27822981173

19. green omoniyi

January 11, 2017 at 11:39 pm

Hello am green omoniyi from nigeria 35yrs old do music for living I love to prove you wrong that every thing is not about money and I want to show u how caring I am here is my email:[email protected] or contact me on +2348099277057 or +2347033477135

January 12, 2017 at 3:56 am

Hi dear my name is Ayaz I am 25 years old now I complete my university education I am loving caring & true boy I like you cause you are a Malaysian I want marry I have international valid passport are you serious contact me my Whatsapp & IMO & phone number 00923123987300

21. Kelvin

January 13, 2017 at 10:27 pm

Hie God fearing man here ND I’m ready to love you for who you are not be cuz of what yu have I will make yu feel satisfied with me it will be like yu ve got the whole wide world with yu cuz Im someone you could never want to miss oh I forgot I got the test of romance I’m romantic too check this out me without you is like a nerd without braces a shoe without laces aSentenceWithoutSpaces…….want me ? Ready to mingle woman I’m so good gud at making yu happy all day or all night long if yu wanna feel the test of me here is my number call or send me a message on app +27768381989

22. alvin

January 14, 2017 at 3:06 pm

Sup there i’m interested in sugar mumies i see her any of 35 up to 45 i’m cool with that

23. Samson

January 14, 2017 at 3:22 pm

I’m Samson from Lagos,Nigeria.29 of age and you can reach me through my mobile number +234 08066611864. Thanks.

24. Edward

January 16, 2017 at 12:03 am

Hi, am Edward from logos, Nigeria and all I want is a woman who will love me, not all about the money, if u are interested, here’s my contact +2348107842914

• Samuel

January 18, 2017 at 9:40 am

Hello Mary my name is Samuel from Ghana, a graduate very vibrant and loving, strong enough to show you great love and care. Just try me and I bet you will never regret you did.